An easy decision, given these factsi54 is the UK’s premier advanced manufacturers location and one of the most sought after business parks in the Midlands.
Key FactsWest Midlands Advanced Manufacturing sector:
The West Midlands is the manufacturing heartland of the UK with a workforce well adapted to flexible work patterns and with a range of production skills.
Very competitive labour, property and operational costs.
1,595,700labour pool within a 30 minute drive time.
2,123,500people of a working age within a 20 mile radius.
1,437,000have qualifications above NVQ Level 2.
655,200have a degree or equivalent qualification.
graduates from the 12 Midlands Higher Education Institutions.
94,560STEM graduates from 7 universities within a 20 mile radius.
13,400high technology and automotive related businesses within 1 hour of i54 employing 307,000 people.
Automotive and aerospace advanced manufacturing and the supply chain are extensively represented in the region along with a number of local R&D centres of excellence.
LifestyleSituated within an environment that provides wonderful lifestyle choices including beautiful countryside, extensive housing options, excellent sports and leisure facilities.
TransportOnly 3 miles from Wolverhampton City Centre with strong public transport facilities including a dedicated bus services to and from site.
The i54 Partnership will provide a tailored business support package to ensure your investment is a success. We support you and your business every step of the way and provide a dedicated account manager who will assist with:
- Relocation and expansion business case development
- Benchmark against other potential investment destinations
- Dedicated relocation support services
- Location & labour cost analysis
- Recruitment and Training Support – We provide a tailored recruitment service which can save on expensive recruitment costs for new staff
- Information on access to finance
- Showcase of the commercial real estate available and short listing
- Introductions to local support partners & programmes
- Introductions to R&D centres of excellence & academia
- Brokering introductions into the wider business community
- Tailored familiarisation visit programmes
- PR & Comms Support to ensure that your customers, the local business community, and competitors are aware that you are growing
- Travel to work planning for your staff
Before downloading a PDF we kindly request that you supply us with some basic information. We will not pass these details onto ANY third party, and your contact details are purely to allow us to assist you with any questions you might have: