An easy decision, given these factsi54 is the UK’s premier advanced manufacturers location and one of the most sought after business parks in the Midlands.
Key FactsWest Midlands Advanced Manufacturing sector:
The West Midlands is the manufacturing heartland of the UK with a workforce well adapted to flexible work patterns and with a range of production skills.
Very competitive labour, property and operational costs.
1,595,700labour pool within a 30 minute drive time.
2,123,500people of a working age within a 20 mile radius.
1,437,000have qualifications above NVQ Level 2.
655,200have a degree or equivalent qualification.
graduates from the 12 Midlands Higher Education Institutions.
94,560STEM graduates from 7 universities within a 20 mile radius.
13,400high technology and automotive related businesses within 1 hour of i54 employing 307,000 people.
Automotive and aerospace advanced manufacturing and the supply chain are extensively represented in the region along with a number of local R&D centres of excellence.
LifestyleSituated within an environment that provides wonderful lifestyle choices including beautiful countryside, extensive housing options, excellent sports and leisure facilities.
TransportOnly 3 miles from Wolverhampton City Centre with strong public transport facilities including a dedicated bus services to and from site.
The i54 Partnership will provide a tailored business support package to ensure your investment is a success. We support you and your business every step of the way and provide a dedicated account manager who will assist with:
- Relocation and expansion business case development
- Benchmark against other potential investment destinations
- Dedicated relocation support services
- Location & labour cost analysis
- Recruitment and Training Support – We provide a tailored recruitment service which can save on expensive recruitment costs for new staff
- Information on access to finance
- Showcase of the commercial real estate available and short listing
- Introductions to local support partners & programmes
- Introductions to R&D centres of excellence & academia
- Brokering introductions into the wider business community
- Tailored familiarisation visit programmes
- PR & Comms Support to ensure that your customers, the local business community, and competitors are aware that you are growing
- Travel to work planning for your staff